 |
| Pamela L. Matia (Paul K. Lewis, Spring 2027 introduction) |
 |
Pamela L. Matia (Paul K. Lewis, Spring 2027 introduction)
|
 |
| Pamela L. Matia (Paul K. Lewis, Spring 2027 introduction) |
 |
| Paul K. Lewis and Pamela L. Matia |
Pamela L. Matia (Paul K. Lewis, Spring 2027 introduction) (Blue Canyon (Lewis) X Desired Effect (Pierce)) Tet., EM, Sev, 7" bloom, 34" scape, 2 way branching, 15 buds
I finally have a daylily to name for my sister, Pam. I wanted her daylily to be extra special since she and I grew up together and we went through a lot in our childhood. I know I can talk to her any time about some of the things that happened in the past and it means so much to me. My sister is a OB/GYN doctor. She has delivered a lot of babies over the years and I'm sure helped many women during her career. She worked very hard to get to where she is and I have a lot of respect for that. She has always been very generous with our family and has helped us all very much. So, now you can see why I wanted her daylily to be extra special. Pamela L. Matia the daylily is a light yellow flower with a dark blue eye zone, dark blue outer edge, blending into a yellow green throat. There are mornings where the blue eye zone color is so vibrant it blows you away, much like the top picture. It's definitely a daylily you notice from a distance. Pamela L. Matia the daylily is easily fertile both ways. $300 for a SF. SOLD OUT. This will be available on the Lily Auction sometime this winter.
 |
| House of the Dragon (Paul K. Lewis, Spring 2027 introduction) |
 |
| House of the Dragon (Paul K. Lewis, Spring 2027 introduction) |
 |
| House of the Dragon (Paul K. Lewis, Spring 2027 introduction) |
 |
| House of the Dragon (Paul K. Lewis, Spring 2027 introduction) |
House of the Dragon (Paul K. Lewis, Spring 2027 introduction) (Mom's Kind Heart (Bush) X Jeff Vitale (Kulpa)) Tet., M, Sev, 5.5" bloom, 30" scape, 3 way branching, 15 buds
This was one of those seedlings you knew immediately was going to go in the main bed where all the best stuff was. It didn't disappoint the whole time it was there developing into a lovely plant over 3 years. From two really special red parents. I've been using Mom's Kind Heart from Chad Bush for years and it is a great parent for red toothies. I recently acquired the daylily, Jeff Vitale from John Kulpa and Mom's Kind Heart was the first daylily I took Jeff's pollen into. House of the Dragon is a dark red flower with a gold toothy edge on the petals and on the sepals, blending into a yellow green throat. It is fertile both ways. $250 for a SF. SOLD OUT. Should be available on the Lily Auction this coming Fall.
 |
| Snowpiercer (Paul K. Lewis, Spring 2027 introduction) |
 |
| Snowpiercer (Paul K. Lewis, Spring 2027 introduction) |
 |
| Snowpiercer (Paul K. Lewis, Spring 2027 introduction) |
 |
| Snowpiercer (Paul K. Lewis, Spring 2027 introduction) |
Snowpiercer (Paul K. Lewis, Spring 2027 introduction) (Psychic Change (Lewis) X Ominous (DeCaire) Tet., M, Sev, 5.5" bloom, 23" scape, 2 way branching, 12 buds
My best patterned intro to date. Snowpiercer really blew me away with that first bloom. I have been taking it in to all my best patterned intros. The seedlings are a mixed bag. Snowpiercer is a light white to pink flower with a dark violet patterned eyezone, with concentric rings blending into a yellow green throat, and a dark violet outer edge. The pattern is 100% consistent. It is always there. Snowpiercer is easily fertile both ways. $250 for a SF. SOLD OUT. This will be available from resellers in the future.
 |
| Doug Zak (Paul K. Lewis, Spring 2027 introduction) |
 |
| Doug Zak (Paul K. Lewis, Spring 2027 introduction) |
Doug Zak (Paul K. Lewis, Spring 2027 introduction) (Pray Without Ceasing (Emmerich) X Dr. Frances S. Baker (Lewis)) Tet., M, Sev, 6" bloom, 25" scape, 2 way branching, 12 buds
This was a very popular daylily online especially with my Facebook friends. Doug Zak is my brother in law. One of the nicest guys you will ever meet. He is very hard working and has worked for several prominent insurance companies. He is also a very good athlete, having run cross country and I believe he ran up every floor at the Terminal Tower here in Cleveland, Ohio. Impressive. Doug Zak the daylily is a dark purple flower with a lighter purple watermark repeated around the petals with an outer gold edge, blending into a yellow green throat. It is spectacular in a clump. Doug Zak is easily fertile both ways. I look forward to seeing it's kids in the future. $200 for a SF. SOLD OUT. Should be available on the Lily Auction this winter.
Thank you for looking at my introductions. As I always say, since I live in the north it is very hard to get them to increase fast, so I send fans out to resellers who live in southern locations to build up stock quicker. If you are interested in purchasing any of these plants, feel free to email me at PLar4747@aol.com. Happy gardening!
Comments
Post a Comment